Why work at Waitematā DHB as a Nurse?
Our vision is “Pride in Practise”
- We are committed to developing expert clinical practise
- We strongly support nurses in the development of their practice through support roles and learning opportunities
- We have dedicated Professional Development programmes for nurses
- We have a New Entry to Practice programme for nurses
- We have a Return to Practice programme for nurses
- We offer funding for postgraduate education
- We provide a comprehensive in-house learning and development programme
- Our executive leadership group is focused on future workforce development, new ways of working, transformative practise leadership, safe clinical outcomes and practise effectiveness.