Waitemata District Health Board
We are looking to appoint a Project Manager to join our team in our Institute for Innovation and Improvement (i3). You will support our clinical teams on care redesign and innovation projects.
Waitematā DHB is the largest DHB in New Zealand providing services to a population of more than 630,000 people. At i3, we provide dedicated resources, expertise and support for clinical teams to design and implement innovative models of care that are ultimately aimed at improving health outcomes and patient experience: http://i3.waitematadhb.govt.nz/.
This role will provide project leadership and management, change management, analysis, tracking against key metrics, and coaching others in improvement methodologies. You will have well developed project management expertise preferably in the health sector, with exceptional time management and budgeting skills. With your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and focus on outcomes, you will be able to make a real difference to the lives of the people of Waitematā.
- Managing or supporting multiple projects and collaborating with other project managers
- Creating detailed project plans and regular reports
- Using population approaches, data and evidence based strategies to assist with planning and delivery of service improvement projects
- Ensuring all projects have a focus on improving patient outcomes and enhancing patient and whānau experience
- Leading positive change management
- Applying quality improvement methodologies
To view a position description click here
To express an interest at this role please apply at www.wdhbcareers.com
For further information please contact Ben Bradley – Senior Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ref: WDHB9340Closing date: 11th Dec 2019
|Shift type:||Monday - Friday|