Senior ED Physiotherapist - Permanent , Full Time
Senior Physiotherapist position Full-time / 1.0FTE
Allied Health Inpatient Team
North Shore Hospital
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to lead the ED Physiotherapy team and work within our Emergency Department (ED) and Admission & Diagnostic Unit (ADU) at North Shore Hospital. You will be working as part of an inter-disciplinary team providing quality early assessment and intervention, advice and discharge planning through a patient centred approach. The work primarily involves working with adults aged 16 and over.
Key requirements of this role:
- Effective leadership and people skills
- Strong role model with advanced communication skills
- Excellent assessment and time management skills
- Commitment to achieving the ED/ADU national wait times of less than 6 hours target.
- Experience working with older adults within emergency department and acute inpatient environment.
- Experience with leadership/senior roles in the past or present
We have a lot to offer you:
- A hardworking, supportive yet fun environment
- Regular in-services and supervision by skilled senior staff and clinical coaches
- Training and education opportunities
- The chance to further develop knowledge and skills in this exciting speciality
- Monthly supervision
You must be a New Zealand registered Physiotherapist and possess at least 5 years of experience.
If this sounds like you then please apply online!
For job description please click here
For specific queries regarding the nature of the role please contact Nelmari Swanepoel, Clinical Leader for Physiotherapy: Nelmari.Swanepoel@waitematadhb.govt.nz
For general enquiries or support with your online application, please contact Bairavi Tharasava, Recruitment Consultant on 09 442 7251.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Job Number : WDHB14399