Casual Registered Anaesthetic Technician
COVID-19 Recruitment Campaign
CASUAL Anaesthetic Technician
IMMEDIATE START- WE NEED YOU !!!
North Shore & Waitakere Hospitals & Elective Surgical Centre
Waitemata District Health
- Joining a team of 40 Registered Anaesthetic Technicians who collectively cover three sites around the clock.
- Be a member of the cardiac arrest team and transport team
If you are an Anaesthetic Technician who is interested in joining our dynamic, proactive hardworking team on a casual basis; then we want to hear from you.
You will be. You will have excellent communication skills and will fit seamlessly into our multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for an energetic, positive and highly motivated person, who will be able to share our commitment to excellence and have a broad range of experience in many surgical and anaesthetic specialities including: ENT, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Orthopaedics, General surgery, Urology, Emergency Department and Intensive care.
• Registration with Medical Sciences Council
• If from the UK, registration with the HPCA
• Registered with NZATS
• A current full driver’s licence
In order to be considered for this position please goes to our website to apply. http://www.jobsinhealthnz.com/ to view a copy of the Job description please click here
For further information please e mail Antonietta.Heath at:
Positions No WDHB10001