Casual Registered Nurse, Waitemata Central Staffing Team (Bureau), North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals
Waitemata Central Nursing Team (Bureau)
North Shore &/or Waitakere Hospitals
- Do you want to choose your own working hours?
- Do you want to work shifts that fit around your busy lifestyle?
- Or maybe you have some free time that you wish you could pick up an extra shift.
- Or do you want to earn a little extra by doing some shifts to suit your family?
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our Staffing Solutions Waitemata Central team!
If you have recent NZ acute experience across either the Medical or Surgical wards we are taking applications.
We are also looking for Theatre Nurses to work as part of our resource team.
Our Central Staffing Solutions Team can offer you the flexibility to support an enviable lifestyle by working at North Shore Hospital or Waitakere Hospital.
We welcome nurses wishing to return to work or whom are on maternity leave and interested in casual work. Call us now to discuss your situation!
Please note, if you are currently working Full Time (1 FTE), your application will NOT be considered.
What we can offer you:
- Flexibility of shifts, minimum of 4 hours required - am, pm, or part-shifts (e.g. 7pm to 11pm).
- Try before you buy: An introduction to areas where you can apply for permanent roles when they come up.
- An opportunity to work in a variety of settings or to choose an area or areas where you have particular skills
- Orientation working alongside a Registered Nurse in a clinical setting
- Access to the professional development program at WDHB
- An opportunity to undertake short-term contracts covering annual leave, sick leave or short term vacancies
To find out more information or to see if we are able to offer you the shifts that suit you please contact, Melissa Lee, Waitemata Central Staffing Team Manager, DDI 09 441 8994.
Alternatively contact Liz Oldfield, ACCN, on 09 839 0000 ext 43703.
For general questions ring Nyree Hobson - Recruitment Consultant on 09 442 7249 or email Nyree.email@example.com
To view a copy of the position description please click here.
Job number: NOR06193