Expressions of Interest - Medical Imaging Technologists, Auckland Central
Expressions of interest
Recruiting Now for Medical Imaging Technologists
New BreastScreen Aotearoa breast screening provider for Central Auckland
Waitematā District Health Board will be the new provider of the free national BreastScreen Aotearoa breast screening services for central Auckland south of the Harbour Bridge and are calling for expressions of interest from MITs.
The new service will be “City- Side” of the Harbour Bridge and includes work at our digital fixed screening and assessment site, and on the mobile unit
If you thrive on a fast-paced challenging team environment and you are a great communicator we need you on our new team.
Full time and part time positions can be offered on a permanent basis or on fixed term contract.
· The opportunity to be part of this new service for the women in Auckland central.
· flexible working hours
· strong support for MRT professional development
· pay scales- as per Apex agreement
· Aiming for March start date
If you an experienced mammography MIT and have:
· Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
· Registration with New Zealand MRT Board and a current Annual Practising Certificate.
and one of the following.
· Postgraduate Certificate in mammography
· Recognised Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in mammography
· Willingness to undertake study for the required PG Cert and complete this within two years of employment.
We can provide information packs to assist you with registration, immigration and support you in relocating and getting settled, if required.
You are invited to apply at www.jobsinhealthnz.co.nz job reference number EOIBRSC2
Or to discuss this opportunity further contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org