•  T
  •  F
  •  L
  •  B

Waitemata District Health Board

Recruitment Centre

enviromark gold


Registration is a requirement in order to practice in New Zealand.  Please check with the relevant registration authority for your profession on what is needed, including documentation and requirements for additional tests, such as an English language test (even if you’re from an English speaking country).

If you have any questions please contact our Global Mobility Team.


NZ Registration Bodies:-

Join Us X 2 Image

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Question - What is the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 and how does it affect me?


Question - What professional groups do not require registration?


Question - What is the Trans Tasman Mutual Recognition Act 1997 and how does it affect me?


Question - How soon before my arrival should I apply for registration?